Friday, May 20, 2011

All My Bags Are Packed...

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...




Yes folks, I am out of here for a couple of weeks, off to far distant and exotic locations, across the ocean. We start in Venice, board a large cruise ship and head for Ephesus, Istanbul, Athens and a number of Greek islands. Hopefully, I will return with hundreds of great photos that, no doubt, you will see on future Wordless Wednesdays.

I do have some posts scheduled during my absence, but with Blogger's history, who knows now that will work out. I do hope to check in but, in my experience, Internet access on the ship is slow...really slow...so, again, we will see how that goes.

Behave yourselves now!!

12 comments:

  1. Well, lucky you wee Caite! That sounds incredible! You are right, Blogger cannot be trusted. Two years ago when I was in Poland, a whole bunch of my posts didn't publish. Piss me off. We'll see this year. I may be gone by the time you are back, I don't know. If so, see you late June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! Yes, we expect many many pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trip sounds fabulous! I hope your have the time of your life. When we lived in France, I cried every time I heard that song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip. Looking forward to hearing about it after you return. Relax and enjoy, Caite!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too can't wait to see your pictures - something you so excel at! Have a wonderful trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful trip, Caite! Can't wait to see your photos! I hope to go to Europe one day . . . I'll bet you have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous time. Take extra batteries and memory cards! Can't wait to see your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a fabulous trip!! I'm sure we'll be treated to hundreds of wonderful photos for months to come after this one! Bon voyage and happy sailing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh! have a fantastic time!!!!

    ReplyDelete

please speak up, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!